Pork Loin Mummy
Get spooky this Halloween with this pork loin mummy!
1 Prairie Fresh® boneless pork loin
1 cup white sugar
1 cup white pepper
1 bottle mayonnaise
White BBQ sauce
Olives and cherries (for eyes)
2 packages Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent rolls
- Trim boneless pork loin in the shape of a mummy.
- Use mayonnaise as a binder for the seasoning by rubbing it on the loin.
- Season with sugar and pepper.
- Preheat smoker or grill to 350 degrees F and place loin on rack.
- While loin is cooking, unroll crescent rolls and slice into strips.
- About 45 minutes into the cook, check loin and baste with white BBQ sauce.
- Remove loin when internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Wrap and braid loin with crescent roll strips. Add olives and cherries for eyes.
- Place loin back on smoker at 400 degrees F.
- Remove loin once the crescent roll strips begin to turn brown.
- Rest loin for 30 minutes. Slice and enjoy!